BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- A former politician, served as Tánaiste, Minister for Health
- Held other Senior Ministerial roles from 1997 to 2011
- Longest ever serving female member of Dáil Éireann.
- Enda is the CEO of smart energy provider Pinergy. Enda founded Pinergy in 2012 following a career of over twenty years in the professional services firm Mazars, in leadership roles across business advisory, corporate finance and consulting.
- Enda is a chartered accountant and joined the Pharmed Group Board of Directors in 2021.
Chief Executive Officer
- Over 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Held a number of General Management positions with United Drug Distribution and Intraveno Healthcare
- Responsible for strategic, operational and commercial decision making
- Director of the Pharmed Group since 2005
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 20 years working in senior finance positions within the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Progressed from financial control to directorship responsibilities
- Director of the Pharmed Group since 2007
Chief Commercial Officer
- Over 20 years in senior roles in medical device and laboratory distribution
- Member of the Pharmed Group of Directors for 12+ years
- Previous experience in senior sales, management within pharmaceutical, laboratory and healthcare sectors in Ireland.