BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- A former politician, served as Tánaiste, Minister for Health
- Held other Senior Ministerial roles from 1997 to 2011
- Longest ever serving female member of Dáil Éireann.
- Over 30 years international experience as a senior executive in the Diagnostics industry.
- Experience extends to marketing, sales, licensing, acquisitions, fundraising and investor relations in addition to general management
Chief Executive Officer
- Over 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Held a number of General Management positions with United Drug Distribution and Intraveno Healthcare
- Responsible for strategic, operational and commercial decision making
- Director of the Pharmed Group since 2005
Chief Financial Officer
- Over 20 years working in senior finance positions within the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Progressed from financial control to directorship responsibilities
- Director of the Pharmed Group since 2007
Chief Commercial Officer
- Over 20 years in senior roles in medical device and laboratory distribution
- Member of the Pharmed Group of Directors for 12+ years
- Previous experience in senior sales, management within pharmaceutical, laboratory and healthcare sectors in Ireland.