Terms & Conditions of Use
The term ‘Pharmaforce or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office isUnit C3, M7 Business Park, Naas, Co Kildare, W91 XF79, Ireland. Our company registration number is 459745, registered in Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of Ireland.
Pharmaforce respects your privacy as a visitor to this website. We recognise your need for us to explain what data we collect, how we collect it and what we do with this data.
Pharmaforce Data Protection Policy
We will abide by the various data protection laws. We may collect personal data such as name, address, email address, telephone numbers etc. We will only contact you if you have agreed to be sent marketing information. We will also collect non personal data which we will ordinarily use for statistical purposes. This is to help us better understand customer patterns and to help us serve our customer needs on this website in the future. Examples of this non personal data include browser details, demographic data and statistics. Data will be collected by monitoring Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses. This gives us details about your Internet Service Provider, and not you as an individual. As with many online businesses, we may also use an external statistics provider to analyse trends on this website (such as Google Analytics).
You will be given the option to subscribe to our mailing list where we may contact you for marketing purposes. We will never pass these details on to any external third party.
Where you leave our website via a hyperlink to a different website (external link), we cannot be held responsible for the contents of the external website.
Non personal data usage
We may use non-personal data (such as statistics and demographics) when giving information on the website as a whole, for example to prospective advertisers.