WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE CAREER ADVICE & GUIDANCE
Such as How To Structure Your CV, Interview Techniques Etc.
A powerfully written and well-presented CV will provide a strong representation of You and your capability.
INTERVIEW INSIGHT & GUIDANCE
We offer comprehensive interview advice and guidance such as how to prepare for an Interview.
Here you’ll find lots of links and tips on how to develop your career in the Pharmaceutical and healthcare Industry.
CV Style Tips
- Use power verbs, such as ‘transformed’, ‘delivered’, ‘achieved’ and ‘inspired’;
- Choose descriptive words like ‘effective’, ‘consistent’, ‘determined’ and ‘adaptable’;
- Focus on the job specification requirements rather than waffling or being too vague;
- Select appropriate examples of your achievements from past experience;
- Demonstrate genuine enthusiasm for the role.
The Do’s and Dont’s of writing your CV
PREPARING FOR A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW
With careful planning and preparation, you can professionally and clearly present yourself in the best light to a potential employer.
Many people approach an interview with apprehension and nervousness, but don’t worry, this is normal. With careful planning and preparation, you will avoid becoming overwhelmed, and be able to professionally and clearly present yourself to the employer for interviewer.
Know Your Area of Expertise