Pharmaforce Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The Employee Referral Program explains important aspects of our employee referral procedures. We place great importance on referrals from friends and colleagues.
Our Referral Program will reward people that make a candidate referral for a certain role and then that candidate is employed by the company. If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you are eligible for €200* referral bonus for permanent positions or €100** referral bonus for contract positions.
*The successful referrer may choose a One4All voucher up to the value of €200 or the equivalent value in company products for permanent roles
**The successful referrer may choose a One4All voucher up to the value of €100 or the equivalent value in company products for contract roles.
Additional rules for rewards:
- Rewards will be paid out within 2 months of the date we hired a candidate.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive their referral rewards.
- Referrers are eligible for rewards if the candidate is hired for the specific role they were referred for.
Who can be referred?
We have two conditions for candidates who can qualify you for our rewards. They should:
- Have not applied to our company for at least a year.
- Be hired as permanent full- or part-time or contract employees
- To refer a candidate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the template completed:
We encourage you to check our open positions and consider your social networks and external networks as potential resources for referred candidates.
Keep in mind that rewards may be subject to taxation. Please contact HR or our referral program manager for more information.
We may change our referral bonus program over time to add more interesting incentives. We also reserve the right to abolish certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.
We’d like to remind our employees that we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Our referred candidates may take precedence in the hiring process. We guarantee that all candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.